Maybe 2020 will be the year that I actually write on this blog regularly. I think that every year. But I am tired of social media. I think I’d rather put energy toward the blog and my visual journaling. I think that every year too.
Another decade is about to end. A lot has happened since 2010. Major life changes.
- I’ve worked for 5 different companies, due to buyouts and spin-offs.
- We lost 1 dog (Murphy) and 2 cats (Jet and Onyx) but welcomed 2 new dogs to our family (Jarvis and Vision).
- My father-in-law and my mom passed away.
- My oldest got married.
- I stopped dancing and gained a lot of weight.
- My husband got a CPAP machine so I no longer sleep on the floor.
- I traveled by plane for the first time in 20+ years.
- I started geocaching (2012)
- I started Postcrossing (2013)
- I bought an iPad to start drawing digitally.
- I’ve filled up 12 sketchbooks.
- I’ve made some wonderful friends online and in real life.
I don’t plan on making specific resolutions. I mainly want to focus on more art. More creating.
Happy New Year y’all.